Information Centre


Understanding Corporations Workshop

It is fast approaching that time of year again - Income Tax Season. To assist you with organizing the information you will need to file your 2009 tax return, consider the following:

  • Do I have all my T-Slips-Employment (T4), Pension (T4A(P), T4A(OAS)), Dividends & Interest Income (T3, T5), Universal Child Care Benefit-UCCB (RC62) & other income slips (T5013, T5004)
  • Charitable donation receipts
  • Medical receipts (Prescriptions, dental, glasses, chiropractor, required medical devices, documentation of medical trips over 40 kms (ie., appointment cards from doctor or clinic)
  • Year End Investment Statements for any mutual fund investments you may have
  • RRSP contribution slips
  • Child Care Receipts including summer camp and receipts for children's involvement in sports programs for Child Fitness Tax Credit.
  • Moving expense receipts (If you moved during the year to be employed or self employed)
  • Tuition Fees (T2202/T2202A)
  • Student Loan Interest
  • If you have Farm Income, Business Income or Rental Property Income, details of income and expenses arising from these activities
  • Receipts for the Home Renovation Tax Credit
  • details of any sales or purchases of investments and/or property (land, buildings, equipment)
  • AGR-1 Slip for Agricultural Program and/or Crop Insurance payments received
  • Receipts for Employment/Travel Expenses (your employer must complete a T2200 or TL2)
  • Other Information: 2008 Notice of Assessment, 2009 Installments paid, details of any Foreign Properties held

If you have any questions regarding what you need to bring in or to make an appointment, please contact our office at (306) 722-3884.